FootReviver™ Orthotic Insoles for Flat Feet
Do you have flat feet? Do you want to protect and support your feet better? Wearing a pair of these FootReviver™ orthotic insoles for flat feet could help!
Having flat feet can make you more susceptible to biomechanical imbalances in your feet such as over-pronation and excessive supination. These biomechanical imbalances can overtime cause damage to key parts of your foot and lead to the development of overuse injuries such as plantar fasciitis and Achilles tendinitis. Supporting and protecting your flat feet from such injuries couldn’t be simple with a pair of these orthotic insoles. With inbuilt arch and heel support these insoles have been specially designed to correct the way your feet function to help ease pressure off your feet and lower limbs, easing foot and lower limb injuries once and for all!
- 1x pair of genuine Footreviver orthotic insoles for flat feet
- Provide almost instant relief to those suffering from foot and heel pain.
- Inbuilt arch support helps ease pressure and strain off your feet and reposition your feet into a more natural and comfortable position to prevent injury
- Orthotic support is designed correct common biomechanical issues affecting the feet such as over-pronation and supination which are known to cause foot and lower limb injuries
- Added heel cups designed to provide better support and protection to your heels.
- Made from ultra-lightweight, durable and shock absorbing materials making them ideal for wearing whilst running or playing sports
- One size fits all
- 30-day money back guarantee